Don't wait any longer, come and get it...
The dates are now open, so don't miss out on the sales of Réallon's "primeur" ski passes. 154€ for the whole winter season: that's the unbeatable price offered by the resort. This promotional offer is exceptional, because by taking this primeur season pass you save almost 50% on a classic 279€ season pass, taken outside these dates. If you ski 6 days with the "Classique" 1-day pass, by the end of the 6th day you'll have already paid off your "primeur" season pass. Don't miss these dates!
- From 09/09/23 to 15/10/23: online
- Saturday 18/11/23 at the Tourist Information Office in Savines-le-Lac from 09h to 17h
- Saturday 25/11/23 at the Tourist Information Office in Chorges from 09h to 17h
This offer is open to all, locals and tourists alike, and requires no proof of identity other than a photo, as the packages are nominative. There is no limit to the number of season packages available at the primeur price.
Season pass for children (-5 years) and seniors (+75 years): only for "Season", "Liberté 4hours consecutive", "Day" and "Pedestrian" passes, on presentation of proof of identity.
proof of identity. The age taken into account is their age on March 31 of the season in question.
SCHOOL PACKAGES / By post before Friday 08 December 2023 to the following address: Régie des Remontées Mécaniques - 2098 Charrière des Gourniers, La Place - 05160 Réallon
They can also be issued on December 23 and 24, 2023 at the Réallon ski lift ticket offices.
Complete file containing :
- old pass or 2€ in addition to your payment for the card
- recent photo
- certificate of school attendance or equivalent (liaison booklet, canteen invoice, etc. with current year, class and child's name)
- payment by cheque made payable to Trésor Public or by chèques vacances. (If you wish to pay by credit card for insurance purposes, please specify this and we will contact you by telephone to arrange payment).
School season package prices:
- Nursery/primary (from age 5, including birthdays during the winter season): 69€.
- Junior high: €114
- High school: €129
Student season passes: 144€, issued throughout the season on presentation of a current-year student card.
Lycée, Collège and Maternelle/Primaire school season passes are issued until December 24, 2023 on presentation of a current-year school certificate. Student Season Passes are issued throughout the season on presentation of a current-year student card.
These passes are printed with a passport photo.
The resort offers free access for disabled people (80% disabled): for the disabled person and one companion, for pedestrian chairlift passes, day, week, season, on presentation of a disability card stating "need for accompaniment". Free for a second companion for adapted skiing.
A reduced rate will be granted to people with a student card or a large family card.
For further information, please contact us on 04 92 43 23 71.
One price, but above all the right station for you!
Réallon is the family resort par excellence. A true nature escape, with the added bonus of unforgettable panoramic views over Lac de Serre-Ponçon. It's ideally located, less than 2h30 from Marseille and 30 minutes from Gap or Embrun. The resort offers a high-quality ski area with a snow front that's perfect for discovering the joys of skiing: easily accessible, gently sloping, sunny in the morning...and equipped with a free ski carpet! East-facing, the alpine ski area guarantees quality snow. It is reinforced by an extensive snowmaking network (from the summit to the snow front).
In figures, the ski area stretches from 1560m to 2146m (586m vertical drop) and offers: 30km of runs including 4 green, 5 blue, 6 red and 1 black, 6 lifts: 2 chairlifts, 3 drag lifts and 1 ski carpet. Don't hesitate to discover this ski area, and why not let one of our professional professional ESF instructors.
What 's new in the resort
- Three fun areas: a Snowpark, a BoarderCross for more experienced skiers and a Funland area for beginners. Come and have fun with the whole family on moguls, banked turns and obstacles!
- Panoramic photo point : immortalize your snowy memories by taking a photo of yourself at the top of the resort. One of the resort's unique features: a natural toboggan run open all day and all night: LA RIPAAA, with over 500m of vertical drop, you can hurtle down the slope at top speed for around 40 minutes of thrills and spills.
- Sentier des Crêtes de Réallon: Creation of an area for contemplation and relaxation at the top of the resort, a path accessible to all between belvederes offering views of Lac de Serre-Ponçon and the Réallon valley.
- A special mobile application for Réallon All the information you need about the resort (webcam, snow conditions, shops, events, etc.) and the interactive GPS map to help you get around on skis, snowshoes or even on the Ripaaa toboggan run.
In addition to the resort's many attractions, you'll find a wide range of activities, including dog sledding among the larch trees, shops, accommodation, restaurants and services such as a day-care center.